12/17/10

What I Love

I have successfully finished my first semester of college!
That was a wonderful sentence to write. Let me do it one more time.
I have successfully finished my first semester of college!

I love college so much. There are so many amazing people up here, I have made several friends that I know will be in my life for years to come. I have met boys that have changed my perception of the male species for the better. I have met the most beautiful, funny, and strong girls in the whole world, and I'm lucky enough to call them friends.

I've learned more than just math, writing, religion and science. I've learned how to become the person I want to be, and the sister and daughter I never knew I was. I love my younger siblings, Nikki and David more than anyone could possibly imagine. I miss chasing David around our house because he shot me with a dart, then, (when I finally catch him) tickling him until he attacks me.... and wins.... I miss sitting on the kitchen floor with Nikki for three hours while she tells me everything I didn't want to know about her day. I don't miss her stealing my clothes though.

I've learned that Mom and Dad are right, and a lot smarter than I gave them credit for. I love Dad reading over my papers and telling me how I can fix them. I love calling Mom at midnight because I can't sleep and just wanted to talk.

I love mountains. and having time to read a book just for me. Most of all I love my family, all my sisters, for the recipes, long chats about boys, but mostly for just loving me.

My family rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment