12/2/10

Answered Prayers?

I've decided that God is a very funny guy. When I first came up here I was missing my 8th grade students and very much wishing I could teach again. A few days later my math professor announced in class that we would be teaching each other math every other week. Now I have the pleasure of teaching math to my fellow students. I actually enjoy it.

I've also been finding that I don't have enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to. I said a little prayer musing about how it would be nice if there were a few more hours in the day. I am now unable to sleep past 5:30. AM that is.

I guess this is a lesson 'be careful what you wish for.' Because God always gives us what we asked for, even though it may not be exactly what we wanted.

2 comments:

  1. I think He doesn't always give you what you ask for, but what you NEED. I've had a lot of prayers go unanswered, only to find out later that what He had planned for me was much better than what I was asking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I realized after this was posted that I didn't exactly what I meant....

    ReplyDelete