12/11/10

Sparkley Snow

Because I had been awake for 36 hours (finals week.) and was becoming incredibly delusional I decided I'd best go for a walk in the freezing Rexburg-ian air to wake myself up a bit. I checked the temperature (26 degrees) and dressed accordingly. I grabbed my gloves and keys and opened the door. Snow! SPARKLEY SNOW!!!

Could there possibly be anything better then glitter falling from the sky? I was totally in heaven. I even let my hair down and let the snow make it all wavy. I'm sure everyone I encountered thought I was the biggest freak. Because I kept catching the sparkles on my tongue and doing little happy dances when I found a lamp post because it made me feel like a princess. Oh well, what do they know anyway?

I thought it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment