9/8/10

BYU-I

I've FINALLY moved into my dorm up here at BYU-I. It happened after packing for several weeks and a few minor emotional break downs. (Mostly the night before I left.) So far its tons of fun, Like a party all the time. My roommates are so amazing! I love them dearly. We're just settling in right now. Last night the four of us went for a little walk around campus laughing hysterically and telling stories; getting to know each other a little bit. Then we all sat on my loft bed with facebook up showing pictures of guys we've liked and telling stories about them. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

I am having tons of fun, But it doesn't exactly feel real yet. Hasn't really sunk in that this is where I live now. It still doesn't feel like MY bed, MY fridge, MY couches, MY house. I'm sure we'll get there soon though. :)

Last night my dear roomie and I went to a Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band concert! WOOT! We had tons of fun, and met single Nate. :) (the drummer in the band, apparently they all want him to not be single anymore. But we were to shy to talk to him.)

Today is the first day of classes. I've gotta go to Science and Soil Management. I sound like a nerd hmm? :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment