12/6/14

The Perfect Fit

I'm engaged!! Yay! We've definitely had our struggles, and misunderstandings. But we're stronger for them. We don't always see eye to eye. But we always work it out. 

Tonight I want to share just a few reasons why I love him. I'm a major cheese head, so consider yourself forewarned.




His dimple. Honestly, look at that thing and tell me you aren't smitten!

He makes me laugh, harder than I have ever laughed in my life. Tonight for our date night we wanted to try something new and decided to hit up Wallaby's (plug, it's fabulous, we loved it!!) And we spent the entire evening giggling about one thing or another.

He knows what I'm thinking, sometimes I can just look at him and he understands what's going on in my head. Good or bad. 

He is calm.
 I worry.
 A lot.
 He listens to all those concerns even the ridiculous ones and he always calms my fears, even when it's the same one over and over. 

He is my perfect fit, and I want the entire world to know. I love this man. He is my other half, that piece that makes me whole. I can't wait to spend the rest of my eternity with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment