10/20/12

The Waiting Game

I've submitted my mission papers for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This will be an 18 month voluntary excursion were I will be assigned by the leaders of my religion to an area of the world (this could be in the states or almost anywhere outside of the country,) I could be speaking nearly any language that exists. 

I will be giving my time, completely of my own will. I will be serving others everyday for 18 months. 

I will be receiving my call, this tells me where and when I will be serving, in just two short weeks. I would like to get a feel for where people think I might be called. You have 2 guesses. Post them below and I'll put them on an online map. 

Good luck!

By the way, there could potentially be a prize for the closest guess, no promises. I'm a starving college student.


View Called to Serve in a larger map

5 comments: