11/2/11

Good Luck Bear


I've found I retain information really well. I've also found that in order to retain that information I have to study... a lot.

In my hardest class I devote hours and hours to studying the information before every class, and then several more hours before an exam reviewing
and making sure I have the information down. As a result I have an 'A' in a class that many people are struggling in.

The other day a girl in my class was talking to me. She asked what scores I received on the last two exams. Upon hearing my marks she exclaimed:
"Wow! You are SO lucky!"

I wanted to tell her: "You could be this lucky too, all you have to do is devote all the hours you spend sleeping, eating, and hanging out with friends to studying. 'Luck' has nothing to do with it. I work for this. Because I want it."

And it is worth every minute I spend studying, every hour of lost sleep, every canceled date and every missed meal.

1 comment:

  1. And THAT's one of the most important lessons you'll learn in college! You are right! So proud of you and your hard work!

    ReplyDelete