4/9/11

Winter Quotes

1. You're a jerk. Jerks get their pretzels stolen.... or maybe we'll just sit on you.

2. Oh my!

3. The snow here is so hard that you step on it and it's like oh, my foot it's broken!

4. Soooo.... can I have your bed?

5. Yeah, yeah. That'd be good.

6. Not that you care...

7. Holy Cablowly!

8. "How do you pasteurize an egg?" "Boil the Chicken!"

9. Ahh! My collarbone! I'm having a heart attack!

10. Good morning Cordelia... Ahh! She's dead! I'm going to be a terrible mother!
-complete melt down ensues-

11. "Can I do it in the kitchen?" "Eww! Sick!"

12. "If I read my scriptures after midnight can I still count it for today?" "No! telestial! TELESTIAL!!"

13. Steak fries?

14. What's the probability of BURNING IN HELL!

15. M&M's?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment