10/2/10

A new friend

This is my wonderful friend Tyler. He's in my English class and we have a blast! Tyler walks me home after English class, one day I mentioned that my roommate made 'tres leche' (He just got home from a mission to Mexico two months ago.) His eyes lit up and he begged if he could come up and have some after his class. How could I crush that hope?! This picture was taken after he had his cake. He was very excited about it, Caitlin was glad that he approved of it. (By the way, He's 6 foot 4.)


Tyler came over the other day because he needed help with homework (honestly, what would this boy do without me?) He simply had to show me this nasty turf burn he got playing soccer, He tackled a girl!!!! Serves him right. He wouldn't let me clean it and now its infected, serves him right again, :) I'll post another picture if his leg is amputated like I said it would be if he didn't take care of it. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment