8/28/10

Ranger Katherine

I've been giving tours at Timpanogos Cave National Monument. I love it! Is there anything better than being paid to hike, then talk to a bunch of people about something you find absolutely astonishing? I think NOT! It is a little hard though, I've been losing my voice from trying to talk over everyone, and I get home and my feet swell to twice their usual size from standing for ten hours. But its the best job ever.
I get to meet all sorts of people from all over the world. I want to travel so bad and see their homes just like they are coming to see mine. I've very grateful for the opportunity to do something I love so much, I hope the people on my tours learn something new. Maybe one of the kids I take will end like me. I remember going through with my dad when I was little, now I'm the one leading the tours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment