9/15/12

There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters

This post is dedicated to Lindsay and Nikki (my sisters on either side. Sorry Heidi and Kristi!)

Lindsay is currently serving an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She has always been there for me. Lindsay is 4 years older than me, I don't feel like we really grew up together but she has been my biggest supporter and friend at all hours of the day and night. She is everyone's best friend and has taught me so much about patience. She is also an amazing scriptorian. I miss her more than I can explain. She is the strongest, most beautiful woman and I can't wait to see her again.


Nikki is my younger, by 2 years, sister. My other sisters I call by name, but when I tell a story about Nikki I just say 'My sister.' Nikki is the goofiest, smartest, loving-est sister. She is the one I remember in all my childhood memories and most of my grown up memories. She is my best friend and I'm so grateful that we have gotten so close in these past few months and years. Nikki can always make me laugh, she has an extremely quick wit. I love that she allows me to see the side of her that she doesn't show to most people. I miss living with her. (even though she always uses my clothes without asking.) 



I have been blessed with four of God's choice women as sisters, and more importantly; friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment