1/16/11

Miss Hannah Brand

This is my dear sweet roomie, Miss Hannah. I love her with all my heart. A few of our favorite things to do together include: giggling, talking until we fall asleep, watching movies, helping each other with homework, saying prayers and singing.

(By the way, this mound of snow next to Hannah is a very small one. There is often snow this tall lining parking lots and driveways)


Hannah is a very silly girl. I believe this is when she gave up on her math homework. The best part was the "UGGGHHHHHH!!!" sound she kept making until I gave her some attention :)


You know you have the best roommate in the world when they write your name on the kitchen table with chocolate.



1 comment:

  1. Haha! Awww Katherine, You're so sweet. And just so everyone knows, Katherine licked the table clean. ;)

    ReplyDelete